1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The forum software that supports hummy.tv will be upgraded on Sunday to XenForo 2.0 and so will be unavailable for periods during the day. This is a major upgrade which changes the look and feel of the forum somewhat but brings a host of improvements too. Please bear with us, there will doubtless be further style changes required following this work.

Foxsat HDR and VideoRedo TVSuite

Discussion in 'FOXSAT-HDR Freesat Recorder' started by oprez, Jan 25, 2012.

1. oprez

oprez New Member

Guys I recorded some HD stuff earlier in non-freesat mode, transferred the recording to a USB stick, it played fine in Media Player Classic however when I tried to open the .ts file in VideoRedo (version 4.20.7-629) I get an error message saying it's unable to open the file. I tried converting it in Format Factory too but got a message about "illegal file name" when clicking start. Is there any way I can modify the file so I can edit it in VideoRedo?
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson Well-Known Member

Completely rename the file, to xxx.ts to strip out wierd non ascii characters. replaxe xxx with your filename.
  3. oprez

oprez New Member

Excellent. Thanx Graham. Worked a treat :D