Foxsat HDR and VideoRedo TVSuite

oprez

Guys I recorded some HD stuff earlier in non-freesat mode, transferred the recording to a USB stick, it played fine in Media Player Classic however when I tried to open the .ts file in VideoRedo (version 4.20.7-629) I get an error message saying it's unable to open the file. I tried converting it in Format Factory too but got a message about "illegal file name" when clicking start. Is there any way I can modify the file so I can edit it in VideoRedo?

Guys I recorded some HD stuff earlier in non-freesat mode, transferred the recording to a USB stick, it played fine in Media Player Classic however when I tried to open the .ts file in VideoRedo (version 4.20.7-629) I get an error message saying it's unable to open the file. I tried converting it in Format Factory too but got a message about "illegal file name" when clicking start. Is there any way I can modify the file so I can edit it in VideoRedo?

Completely rename the file, to xxx.ts to strip out wierd non ascii characters. replaxe xxx with your filename.

Back