FOXSAT HDR locking up

Incidentally, are you someone who can, or knows someone who can add "default authority data". I seem to have lost the ability to program things for ITV HD on 119 since their change last month?
OK, just now read your post. Sorted now, you just update to get the fix.

Thanks to adrianf36 and af123 for clarifying the default authority database not their particular area.

Big thanks too to raydon for making time to fix it. However I am still unable to schedule ITV HD from the Webif. I updated the package list and rebooted both my Foxsats, but still getting the "No default authority data available for this channel. Unable to set the recording." Message. Sorry.
I understand ITV HD is now in different flavours, so if it helps this one is at 11097MHz, V 23000, 3/4.

Thanks to adrianf36 and af123 for clarifying the default authority database not their particular area.

Big thanks too to raydon for making time to fix it. However I am still unable to schedule ITV HD from the Webif. I updated the package list and rebooted both my Foxsats, but still getting the "No default authority data available for this channel. Unable to set the recording." Message. Sorry.
I understand ITV HD is now in different flavours, so if it helps this one is at 11097MHz, V 23000, 3/4.

Which region do you have ? 3 of them are new ?

Thanks to the Satellite Info plugin I can answer that question Graham. Its ITV Yorkshire West HD, SID 21040.

Thanks to the Satellite Info plugin I can answer that question Graham. Its ITV Yorkshire West HD, SID 21040.

Pretty sure that was one of the new regions. Explains the problem nicely. The satellite info plugin was as a result of a request of mine from a long time ago. It has enabled a completely automatic way of identifying changes to the Freesat epg. This makes keeping the software used to identify what you can record and watch (1 or 2) cables up to date. The same software allows another poster to maintain the channel logo icons.

I can confirm ITV Yorkshire West HD is programmable from the WebIf.

Enormous thanks raydon. Your continued support keeps the Foxsat shining bright.

Hello community
Sorry if I'm not posting this in the right or best place.
I just wanted to share that my foxsat hdr kept freezing randomly and I found the fix.
The fix or rather the problem was a faulty satellite feed connection. Once I secured the satellite connection cable at the back of the unit it appears to have resolved the problem. Hope it helps someone else.

Thank you so much to the community just wanted to add my bit, albeit tiny!

Regards Matthew

Back