FVP4000T some catchup missing

Do you mean ethernet over power aka Powerline or Homeplug?
I presume so. Jeddy: "PoE" means "power over Ethernet", where an Ethernet-connected device gets its power through the Ethernet cable (typically at something like 48V I think, so the amps aren't too high). That's not the same as Ethernet over powerline, and I don't think the local link to your router (be that WiFi, cable, or HomePlug) is the source of the problem.

Sorry, I got my terminology wrong! I meant ethernet over power (e.g. homeplug). And yes, 4G is my only option. Curiously I can watch HD progs on iplayer on my laptop over the same WiFi at the same time as I get No Programme Information from the FVP 10' away from me which shows it has an Internet connection.

This doesn't make much sense to me. Right now (12:10 Sat p.m.) I can use iplayer to get to 'RHS Chelsea Flower Show' and am able to start watching. The live 'The Good Dinosaur' I can't access, it just hang before it starts, 'Normal People' I can start watching. Going back to the EPG I have no catch-up information and get No prog info for past programs. I don't understand how I can have good enough internet to be able to watch HD programs but not good enough to load catch-up information.
Trying 4OD, it loads, but then seemed to hang while I pressed assorted buttons to navigate it after about 30secs it seemed to catch up with all the button presses. Trying to watch 'Dispatches' again hung.
Decided to delete a load of progs in the schedule with no upcoming episodes and now catch-up information is displaying again...

Back