Graham Thompson

I'm just saying not to be too rose-tinted when it comes to measuring contributions. I hope I can say that when I make a mistake or back the wrong horse, I admit it and correct the error.

From the eulogies I see on the news about everyone who dies, be it politician or a car full of joyriders, it seems to me that only wonderful people die.
I'm sure there's a moral ambiguity there somewhere :confused:

Just take the OP’s point of view for a second. He specifically took the trouble to join this forum to pass on the sad news and he’s been presented with criticism of his Dad and an ongoing disagreement, at what must already be a difficult time. If that was me I‘d be thinking ‘Why the hell did I bother? What on earth did he love so much about this place?’

R.I.P. Graham

Just take the OP’s point of view for a second. He specifically took the trouble to join this forum to pass on the sad news and he’s been presented with criticism of his Dad and an ongoing disagreement, at what must already be a difficult time. If that was me I‘d be thinking ‘Why the hell did I bother? What on earth did he love so much about this place?’

R.I.P. Graham
Just to clarify things, the OP of this thread has been a member of this forum since 2011, and posted a quote from a post on "My Humax Forum" by a member called "Son..Of.Graham."

Back