Happy Birthday to the Customised Firmware!

An addition I'd like to see is Raydon's AV2HDR utility compiled for the HDR and placed as an option in webif. You then copy over mpgs via Samba to the video folder and get the side car files added using an option in OPT+.
Yeah, me too. I'd be willing to put in some effort if we can prise the source code for this (well AV2HDR-T2 actually) from Raydon.

I would like to thank you and everyone else who have contributed to the hummy experience. Happy Birthday !!

Well, that's another year under our belts. Three years old today!

Innovation has slowed somewhat - no longer as much left to fix...
  • 03/07/2013 - Channeldel - permanently remove a list of TV channels from the TV / EPG guide (af123)
  • 30/08/2013 - Sweeper - re-locates files in the root folder to a sub folder (af123)
  • 13/09/2013 - Customised firmware 2.19 enables the fan (af123)
  • 13/09/2013 - Fan - more control over the fan speed on HDR units (af123)
  • 17/11/2013 - New Portal - third generation App. based TV Portal enhancement (mcquaim)
(Thanks Ezra for maintaining the timeline list!)

Hey that's O.K.

BTW : I have just added a few that I missed :-
  • 27/11/2013 - TV Diary - presents a daily list of the programmes that you've watched / recorded (martxw)
  • 06/12/2014 - Customised firmware 2.20 new fix-disk (af123/xyz321)
  • 13/01/2014 - Customised firmware 2.21 improve Web-If installation failure recovery (af123)
  • 24/01/2014 - Customised firmware 2.22 improve custom firmware service start-up framework (af123)

Many happy returns Custom Firmware

Thanks to everyone responsible for turning a Good PVR into a Great PVR

Echo the sentiment above, nice comma deliminated texting as well,
so fitting for the custom software on this happy occasion.

A double "thank you" and happy birthday from me, the owner of both a Foxsat and now, thanks to the failure of my original Foxsat, a Fox T2 as well. Not only do I get great pleasure using these machines, but I've also learned a great deal thanks to both sets of custom firmware as well as through the postings of the generous people who freely give the benefit of their expertise in the forums.

Happy birthday and may there be many more.

A double "thank you" and happy birthday from me, the owner of both a Foxsat and now, thanks to the failure of my original Foxsat, a Fox T2 as well. Not only do I get great pleasure using these machines, but I've also learned a great deal thanks to both sets of custom firmware as well as through the postings of the generous people who freely give the benefit of their expertise in the forums.

Happy birthday and may there be many more.
hear hear

Back