May contain traces of nut
After all this time, the behaviour of the screensaver has gone unnoticed as a bug:
- If the picture is paused in live/timeshift, or recording playback, the screensaver clock comes up after a couple of minutes.
- During playback of an audio-only recording, the music slide is replaced by the screensaver after a couple of minutes.
- During live play from a radio service, the screensaver kicks in even though the on-screen info is changing.
- During live play from a data service (eg LCN 200 or 302), there is a static slide displayed but the screensaver does not kick in.
- Pausing iPlayer does not produce the screensaver clock however long paused.