HDR-2000T or HDR-FOX T2?

I tried a schedule restore for the first time a couple of days ago after retuning my Aunt's HDR Fox T2. It failed, I had to set recordings of The Waltons and Little House on the Prairie on True Entertainment manually.

If the restore fails you can still use the CFW as a reminder with Web-If >> Scheduled Events >> Backup / Restore Scheduled Recordings / Events >> View Backup to display each entry for your manual restorations

upload_2014-12-28_18-53-16.png

I still maintain that it should not usually be necessary for the user to have to intervene after a channel scan, eg, one that adds new channels. How often are you going to encounter a transmitter change, and why should that be anything but transparent to the user?

I still maintain that it should not usually be necessary for the user to have to intervene after a channel scan, eg, one that adds new channels. How often are you going to encounter a transmitter change, and why should that be anything but transparent to the user?

There was one recently, one of the SD channels moved to a DVB-T2 mux. Adding a channel to an existing MUX does not mean the existing SID's aren't changed.

Back