HDR FOX T2 - does the tuner fall over at low temperatures?

My Smart TV can see MediaTomb on my HD-Fox, although it says HDR-FOX T2, but cannot find any video files.

The HD FOX T2 is client only, it doesn't have a server. If it did it would only work with IP protected clients because all the recordings are encrypted. HDR FOX T2 to HD FOX T2 works the reverse does not.

The HD FOX T2 is client only, it doesn't have a server. If it did it would only work with IP protected clients because all the recordings are encrypted. HDR FOX T2 to HD FOX T2 works the reverse does not.
4291 is talking Mediatomb installed using custom firmware and decrypted recordings using HDR Mode. In this way, the HD-FOX can have a server.

I believe work is still ongoing . . .
I know, that's why I said "working properly". I'm not sure very much work is ongoing!

I'm late to this thread, by my dampness and reception story is: After some winter storms and a run of persistently wet weather our signal strength and quality on some channels seemed to be declining. Eventually I went up on the roof to see if the aerial was falling down. It wasn't, but a little plastic cover where the cable went into the antenna had been flipped open (by wind I guess). I closed it, and over the next month or so the signal strength and quality climbed back to what they'd been before.

I'm late to this thread, by my dampness and reception story is: After some winter storms and a run of persistently wet weather our signal strength and quality on some channels seemed to be declining. Eventually I went up on the roof to see if the aerial was falling down. It wasn't, but a little plastic cover where the cable went into the antenna had been flipped open (by wind I guess). I closed it, and over the next month or so the signal strength and quality climbed back to what they'd been before.

That sounds like classic damp ingress - water got into the downlead and gradually dried up once the source was shut off but there is a good chance that there will be some corrosion too. Keep an eye out for reception issues over the next few months/years, if it gets bad you will need to check what the state of the downlead is.

Back