HDR Fox T2 remote flashing lights

Topbloke

Hi all,
Mr Newbie here..........
Had my HDR T2 for about 18 months now.
Suddenly it's proving difficult to operate with the remote and I notice that quite often the function buttons (PVR- TV- DVD-AUDIO) light up in sequence when I push other butons.

Anyone know what's up?

Iv'e been wondering why I was the only one to see this, Ah well maybe is wasn't a waste of time putting on the WiKi HERE

I changed by first set of batteries about a month ago (after nearly 2 years ownership) - except I also swapped remotes with my HD at one point (to escape the on-screen icons).

I changed by first set of batteries about a month ago (after nearly 2 years ownership) - except I also swapped remotes with my HD at one point (to escape the on-screen icons).

You were lucky - I had to change the batteries that came with mine after about 3 months. Mind you they were not alkalines that came with it, but they got replaced with alkalines. Been going strong ever since, except for some dicky buttons that need the top rocking to make them make contact and operate.

That was luxury! I had a lemon with a carbon rod and a bit of zinc stuck in it. And I had to lick it clean or my dad would thrash me to sleep with his belt.

Back