HDR-FOX T2 : The best PVR ever according to Which?

This months which magazine reviews PVRs and the HDR-FOX T2 comes out top (not surprisingly of course ;)), they state that the Humax is the highest scoring PVR ever.

The test is not exhaustive, many HD PVRs are not included but good all the same.

This months which magazine reviews PVRs and the HDR-FOX T2 comes out top (not surprisingly of course ;)), they state that the Humax is the highest scoring PVR ever.

The test is not exhaustive, many HD PVRs are not included but good all the same.

maybe after the update do an exhaustive test, whatever the result the hdr fox t2 , is a good piece of kit.

i once bought a thompsom pvr (upstairs pvr, 9200 main) after reading a certain pc mag. 9200 always best pvr, until one month thompson was best, i looked in that mag for a few months and thompson still best, so i bought one (really bad purchase, hated it), the next time i looked at the mag, humax was back being the best.

the point being dont read that much into tests, read the forums and then decide

Which "Thomson" (no "p") pvr was supposed to be best? I started out with a DHD 4000, and still have two other Thomson pvr's.

I've just tried to look at the test on line, but you need to be a member to view them.:rolleyes:

Which "Thomson" (no "p") pvr was supposed to be best? I started out with a DHD 4000, and still have two other Thomson pvr's.

not sure the model, 2 tuners 160 harddrive, compared to the humax cr*p, maybe being unfair to the thompson, was a lot cheaper, however cost doesn't make the best pvr

Back