Headphones or headsets?

We've already got police knocking on doors because of posting-on-social-media-without-care-and-attention (non-crime hate incidents – if it's not a crime, why are the police involved at all?), mainly, I suspect, because that's less hazardous than tackling drugs barons.
 
We do have some diabolical party leaders, but Polanski has to be the weirdest. Not really sure what he stands for, but I don't care - I won't be voting Green, or any other party if they don't buck up their ideas. What a shower.
The Green party made sense back when Caroline Lucas was leader. It's gone rather strange in recent years. They've doubled their membership in recent years I believe and I've seen a theory that the new members are taking it in a more radical direction, as if it wasn't radical enough already (at least as a mainstream political party).
 
I have yet to find one pair that meets all my use cases - five different set of circumstances at last count
Back when I had to be on conference calls etc I used a bluetooth earpiece - the type with a built in microphone - far better than being tethered and I could stroll around while on a call. Useful for taking calls when driving as well (I didn't have a BT equipped car back then).
I use high quality BT earbuds for music and podcasts, the quality is very good - no doubt not as good as wired buds/headphones but as I'm using my phone as an audio source, even though I generally use FLAC files, I'm not sure the difference is significant in that scenario. When I used a wired set when pottering around the house with the phone in my pocket I was forever catching the wires on things so wireless was a must. But for making calls not having a microphone means you don't hear your own voice very well which I find disconcerting.
 
Back
Top