Black Hole
May contain traces of nut
If the Greens get in, we're all stuffed.(OMG, I can see the thought police coming now...)
If the Greens get in, we're all stuffed.(OMG, I can see the thought police coming now...)
We do have some diabolical party leaders, but Polanski has to be the weirdest. Not really sure what he stands for, but I don't care - I won't be voting Green, or any other party if they don't buck up their ideas. What a shower.If the Greens get in, we're all stuffed.
People snitching when somebody else tells a non-woke joke.Not really sure what he stands for
Who they going to snitch to, when one of the Green MPs wants to defund the police?People snitching when somebody else tells a non-woke joke.
Crime prevention?if it's not a crime, why are the police involved at all?

The Green party made sense back when Caroline Lucas was leader. It's gone rather strange in recent years. They've doubled their membership in recent years I believe and I've seen a theory that the new members are taking it in a more radical direction, as if it wasn't radical enough already (at least as a mainstream political party).We do have some diabolical party leaders, but Polanski has to be the weirdest. Not really sure what he stands for, but I don't care - I won't be voting Green, or any other party if they don't buck up their ideas. What a shower.