How can I connect Humax Foxsat-HD with our website?

anatosia

Hi, I'm using Humax Foxsat-HD receiver no doubt it is best receiver it is little weak in little weak but working well. But want to connect Humax Foxsat-HD with my site for live streaming of my channel. Is that possible?

Short answer: no.

Long answer: maybe, but difficult, and even if you did the video stream would not be web browser compliant unless you converted it. You would also need to be aware that doing so infringes the broadcasters' copyright and they would be down on you like a ton of bricks.

Last edited:
Short answer: no.

Long answer: maybe, but difficult, and even if you did the video stream would not be web browser compliant unless you converted it. You would also need to be aware that doing so infringes the broadcasters' copyright and they would be down on you like a ton of bricks.
can you show me any real time example

No, of course not. I said it would be difficult.

If you are masochistic enough to try:
  1. Install Nowster's Patch;

2. Install Custom Firmware and get SMB (or NFS) network access to the file system using samba (or nfs-utils);

3. Forward a .ts recording file to whatever process you are thinking of serving from. If you want the live stream, you need file 0.ts (but be aware it's a circular buffer and not a linear file, so you will need to write some access code to work out where to start reading from).

Last edited:
No, of course not. I said it would be difficult.

If you are masochistic enough to try:
  1. Install Nowster's Patch;

2. Install Custom Firmware and get SMB (or NFS) network access to the file system using samba (or nfs-utils);

3. Forward a .ts recording file to whatever process you are thinking of serving from. If you want the live stream, you need file 0.ts (but be aware it's a circular buffer and not a linear file, so you will need to write some access code to work out where to start reading from).
OP says he has a Foxsat-HD not a Foxsat-HDR.

That's not what I was getting at. I can't foresee the project succeeding regardless of it not being a FOXSAT-HDR.

That's not what I was getting at. I can't foresee the project succeeding regardless of it not being a FOXSAT-HDR.

The post I replied to told the OP to try two options. Both of which were impossible. Seems completely clear to me you had no idea what a Foxsat-HD is capable of. All you had to do was acknowledge your error instead of completely confusing everyone.

All you had to do was acknowledge your error instead of...
I did acknowledge my error, and there's no call for you to imply that I didn't.
So he/she does!

The point is the OP has a ridiculous expectation, but I contemplated how it might be achieved having (incorrectly, I agree) envisaged FOXSAT-HDR. The idea it might be possible using a FOXSAT-HD is even more ludicrous, which is why that wasn't in my mind.

I did acknowledge my error, and there's no call for you to imply that I didn't.

The point is the OP has a ridiculous expectation, but I contemplated how it might be achieved having (incorrectly, I agree) envisaged FOXSAT-HDR. The idea it might be possible using a FOXSAT-HD is even more ludicrous, which is why that wasn't in my mind.

Perhaps you should have pointed the OP at Youtube and apps like Zoom.

Back