How to stream HD to an iPad?

For anybody using the FlexPlayer and MediaConnect apps, I noticed there was an update to the FlexPlayer app yesterday, this seems to have fixed the problem streaming HD recordings to the iPad. I am currently streaming different HD recordings from a HDR-FOX T2, to my iPad Air and 2nd generation iPad mini.:)

Thanks Brian. I wll update tonight.

Ate you using the standard or paid versions of the apps?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I am using the standard versions, but did have to pay £5.49 for the "Licensed Decoders" required for playing the HD files.

Just installed the update for the free version of MediaConnect. It still no longer players SD files.

May have to consider buying the codecs, but will try ArkMC lite a bit longer as I don't often stream HD files and have never been a fan of MediaConnect and Flexplayer - a real faff to have to play an ambient file in background in order to stop the iPad closing the media player while playing files downloaded by MediaConnect.

Update:

MediaConnect has updated again and now the free version streams SD files.

Update:

MediaConnect has updated again and now the free version streams SD files.

What version of MediaConnect are you on? I am on 3.0.3, and FlexPlayer 3.0.4.

I am on the versions as you Brian

I had originally uninstalled both apps in disgust. When I reinstalled following you post announcing updates, I logically assumed I was installing the updated versions. I now think this may not have been the case, and the updates actually came a couple of days later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back