i players stopped working!

fatbloke

The last few days my i player hasn't been working. It works if you turn it off at the back and then on again, but as soon as it's put into stand bye and then back on again nothing. Anybody else got this problem?

Fine. How is it connect to the internet?
By cable, straight from the modem and into the back of the Humax. It came back about an hour ago but has now gone again. Checked modem that's fine, and have reconnected both ends of the cable. It's never happened before so hopefully it's just temporary.

I have just checked my FreesatHD and with my HD-Fox T2 switched on, no ITVPlayer. Switched the T2 off and the ITVPlayer is back Channel 903. My two Hummies were competing for the same IP address. Is any thing else switched on on your network?

I have just checked my FreesatHD and with my HDFox T2 switched on, no ITVPlayer. Switched the T2 off and the ITVPlayer is back Channel 903. My two Hummies were competing for the same IP address. Is any thing else switched on on your network?
My modem was on wireless at the time so my sister could use her laptop, apart from that nothing.

Back