In the RS top 500

SemiRamis

It seems lots of people record this entry at no 27.

What is it ? Where is it?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 43
Do you not have an EPG? look for yourself it is on constantly every afternoon on several channels.
Edit. I take that back, it WAS on constantly every afternoon on several channels. It seems that the 4 channels are no longer showing it this week.

Do you not have an EPG? look for yourself it is on constantly every afternoon on several channels.
I assumed the query was when was/is New Life in the Sun broadcast in Finnish in the UK not when is New Life broadcast in English
That is what looked odd to be in the top 500 list

I assumed the query was when was/is New Life in the Sun broadcast in Finnish in the UK not when is New Life broadcast in English
That is what looked odd to be in the top 500 list
I do not think it ever was broadcast here in Finnish, why would it be ? I have seen it on CH4 daily for weeks as it followed soon after Countdown and was left on CH4 as background noise while I was on my laptop. I was just referring to Lukes channel list and ..................................
Have you any times of this program for any of those channels apart from first and last?

So how does a Finnish programme title feature in the top 30 of the RS top 500 listing? (currently at 25 up 2 places https://rs.hpkg.tv/top.html )
It is a British program that airs in Finland I assume with subtitles, I do not think they even make their own version of the format. Why it appears under it's Finnish title rather than the British title is anyone's guess though human error is most likely. A google of Unelma-asunto aurington alta gives this...............

which is not A new Life in the sun and instead is A Place in the Sun which still is airing on those channels and was the show between Countdown and A New life in The Sun, all the pics are of British presenters and shows and I have never seen a single episode of either series that featured anything from Finland. A further search confirms what I say........................................

Why it appears under it's Finnish title rather than the British title is anyone's guess though human error is most likely.
Why is the the big question? The RS500 is presumably auto generated from the recording history collected from all the users of RS so at some stage it must have appeared in the EPG with the title in Finnish. 3% represents quite a large proportion of the Humax population making it more popular than Richard Osman's House of Games (2%) and New: QI (3%) and I can't imagine A Place in the Sun (or New Life) ever being that popular amongst Humax user - they don't appear in the current top 500. Perhaps it is a Mountweazel

Why is the the big question? The RS500 is presumably auto generated from the recording history collected from all the users of RS so at some stage it must have appeared in the EPG with the title in Finnish. 3% represents quite a large proportion of the Humax population making it more popular than Richard Osman's House of Games (2%) and New: QI (3%) and I can't imagine A Place in the Sun (or New Life) ever being that popular amongst Humax user - they don't appear in the current top 500. Perhaps it is a Mountweazel
I am pretty certain that it has always been titled A place in the Sun in my Aura's EPG for at least the last 3 months on all the CH4 channels, very odd indeed but at least it has lead to me ( and I expect a few others) learning a new word Mountweazel.

lead to me ( and I expect a few others) learning a new word Mountweazel.
apparently also known as a ‘nihilartikels’

Surely the query is why a Finnish programme title appears in the RS popularity list. All this nonsense about UK xxx In The Sun is an irrelevance.

apparently also known as a ‘nihilartikels’
As an Inside No9 fan I should have known that :oops:

Back