Info Button Help

Guys, I still can't work out how to get BBC1HD back to the top of my online EPG :(

I don't even know how I managed to move it. I use my favourites and although BBC1HD is still at the top on my actual pvr epg I have somehow moved it to the bottom of my online one and thats where I am scheduling my recordings now as the wonderful af12 has enabled list view of single channels which I much prefer.

I know it's still there but I want it back at the top so I have channels 1 2 3 4 and 5 together as normal. Can anyone help?

It may be held in cache on your computer, get the page on your computer and then refresh the screen, the F5 key does this.

A cache is a stored old page that doesn't get updated

O.K. try this Web-If >> Settings >> General Settings >> Channel Group for EPG, change this to not use your Favourite e.g. NONE >> Set and then set it back to your Favourite again

general-settings.jpg

Thanks Ezra I tried doing that several times last night, and when I go back to favourites bbc1 is still at the bottom :eek:(

I haven't got the 're-number' package installed, but I think it's something to do with that, the change from BBC1HD = CH101 to BBC1HD = CH1. Did you have the problem before you did re-number?

I can't remember if the problem started before or after I done that Ezra. I changed all the HD channels to be 1 2 3 and 4. The only other thing I done was I went into the 'remote' setting and I put BBC1HD into that bit where it says 'channel shortcuts' then 'change' then a yellow customise box below it. I then clicked on the yellow customise button just to see what happened, and I think thats when it changed.

I have now made a second favourites list of exactly the same channels on my Humax and made it favourites 2. Then I've set the online epg to default to that instead and BBC1HD is at the top of this list. However I'd still like to know how I have managed to put the channel to the bottom of the list in case I do it again.

My only other suggestion was going to be to edit your original favourites list so that BBC1 HD was say half way down, check that it has moved and then move it back to the top, I'm not sure if you can delete a favourites list, if so you could just delete the original. But non of this explains what was going on in the first place

My only other suggestion was going to be to edit your original favourites list so that BBC1 HD was say half way down, check it that it moved and then move it back to the top, I'm not sure if you can delete a favourites list, if so you could just delete the original. But non of this explains what was going on in the first place

I know, bit of a strange one isn't it, I'm scared to do anything on it now in case I do it again! Appreciate your help anyway, thanks :)

Back