Is this the oem drive

Do you want to give us a clue as to which drive you have found? Or are we all supposed to use our crystal balls?

Thanks for that, will keep looking for it, unless I threw it out when I upgraded to my 2tb

Strange. It's showing for me now. I'm just not certain why you posted a pic when your second post gave the info required.:)

Only posted the 2nd post after you said you couldn’t see the label pic in the first, all sorted now anyway, just needed the old drive to try out a nvr

Setting up a NVR for my mothers cctv and have plenty of pc drives but thought that the old Humax drive being a pvr drive would be better suited for recording, this is just to set up and test the system for a while then I will get a wd purple to put in it

Ah - to me, "NVR" means non-volatile RAM. In your case it appears to mean something-Video-Recorder.

Any drive will do temporarily, it just might not be optimum or have a long life.

Network Video Recorder, looks like it will be this drive then as I think I must have binned the old humax one

I'm just not certain why you posted a pic when your second post gave the info required.:)
Heck Trev, given that getting enough info out of some posters is like getting blood from a stone, don't complain when we actually get offered more than might strictly be necessary. :eek:

Last edited:
Back