Manual recording, start end times ?

charentejohn

With a Foxsat standard HDR is it possible to do this ?
I just assumed it was but never had to but now think I have a use for the facility.
Just read throught the manual (search pdf file for 'record') and only the standard selecr record from the OSD seems available. True or false ?

With a Foxsat standard HDR is it possible to do this ?
I just assumed it was but never had to but now think I have a use for the facility.
Just read throught the manual (search pdf file for 'record') and only the standard selecr record from the OSD seems available. True or false ?

Guide, Schedule, New Reservation, then fill in the details.

Or highlight an existing timer and press Yellow to edit it which is what I do for live sports coverage which may overrun.

Thanks for that, it is knowing the right words. I was looking for record in the document and wouldn't have thought of edit or new reservation.
Reason I asked is that I have been having trouble with files over 4GB and copying to memory sticks. A long story and in another thread.

In short this will solve my problem as for a long movie (say 3.5hrs) I can record 1st 2 hrs on one and last 2hrs on another recording. I have video editors that will then stitch them together, problem solved, Thanks again.

Back