Missed Recordings on 9200T when in st-by

Don Chadwick

Hi

I have the 9200T with the 4.09a loader and v.23 software. I manually loaded this software last year when we were all having the problems with this box not responding to the remote control and taking an age to load the tv guide etc. It appeared to have solved all that and I was elated....However. I noticed that when in st-by there is no clock display, just ---- on the window. As a result scheduled recording when in st-by fails.

Now, I think that the v.23 copy I used may have been an "unofficial release" that was kicking around (I found from one of the other forum sites which may have shut down now) so not sure if that may have something to do with it. Because my version is the same as the one available OTA I can't refresh that way. Would it be worth me getting hold of the official Humax GA release and trying that. If so where can I get a copy?

Thanks

Don

I have the 9200T with the 4.09a loader and v.23 software. I manually loaded this software last year when we were all having the problems with this box not responding to the remote control and taking an age to load the tv guide etc. It appeared to have solved all that and I was elated....However. I noticed that when in st-by there is no clock display, just ---- on the window. As a result scheduled recording when in st-by fails.
This is a well known hardware problem (not software) but thanks to some excellent work by Big-les there is a solution that is not too difficult. See http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1274989 over on DigitalSpy.

Great....Thanks Martin. I am comfortable working on circuit boards so will give it a go myself. Thanks to Big-les also.

Regards

Don

Back