MotorsTv on Freeview

BMW1980

Anyone else having issues with MotorsTv i have had no coverage all day all I get is a black screen it was working Ok yesterday (Scotland)

Humax HDR 2000T checked again this morning service resumed it must have been a fault @ there end real shame there was some live Racing on yesterday I would like to have watched

MotorsTv was fine on my HDR-2000T yesterday fine, and continues to be OK today, despite Pick TV and Dave severely breaking up on the aerial I am using this weekend.

IPTV services are not delivered through the aerial.
You are correct, bit are missing the point. Before delivery can take place the relevant connection for the IPTV channel needs to be made.
The freeview IPTV channels on both my HDR-200T and my Sony TV require something from the aerial to start up the stream. If the reception from the relevant mux is missing then both my HDR-2000T and my Sony TV cannot start up the stream from the non-aerial source. If the relevant mux is there but extremely poor then this results in a black screen until the HDR-2000T can make out what ever it needs from the mux or until it gives up and displays the 'No signal' message.

I'm aware of that, but I had supposed that only EPG and some low-bandwidth data were required to start up an IPTV service.

It is, but if the Mheg needs to reload every couple of minutes for example, then it would be intermittent when the signal was poor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MotorsTV was an IPTV service, however, it started to broadcast on ch71 this week as a linear channel. Com7 I believe.

MotorsTV was an IPTV service, however, it started to broadcast on ch71 this week as a linear channel. Com7 I believe.
That's what I understood. No problem receiving it from the Sheffield transmitter.

This topic needs moving to the Freeview forum. Motors TV isn't on Freesat.

Back