Move to specified time

blimpyboy

I can do this easily on my Foxsat-HDR, when playing a recording I just use the numeric keypad on my remote to enter a time and it jumps immediately to that point in the recording. When I try this in my HDR-FOX T2 I just get the 'no way' (circle with diagonal line) symbol. Anyone any idea if it's possible to jump to specific time on the HDR-FOX T2?

It would be particularly useful when you have a dozen 4hr recordings to catalog taken from BBC RB1 in recent European Championships in Glasgow! ;-(

Thanks & regards
Ian

Genius! You have no idea how much time this will save me, thank you! This turns out to be even neater than the way I do it on the FOXSAT-HDR as it gives very fine control - it's even non-linear and speeds up as you hold the left/right buttons. I can go from start to near the end of a 4hr recording in seconds.

Regards
Ian

Genius! You have no idea how much time this will save me, thank you! This turns out to be even neater than the way I do it on the FOXSAT-HDR as it gives very fine control - it's even non-linear and speeds up as you hold the left/right buttons. I can go from start to near the end of a 4hr recording in seconds.

Regards
Ian
I find the non-linearity a bit of problem at times - I am just closing in to the target point when it speeds up and overshoots.

An alternative if you have the customised firmware is to use the webif to set a bookmark at the required time and then skip to the bookmark when watching.

Back