Multimode ar recordings failed

Robti

5E29FE89-6179-4F11-936D-50632F68F535.png hi I just set up multimode and my padding recordings are fine but my ar have all failed with the error message unable to track programme, in multimode settings I have this, but the channels show when I open them up, I added the channels I want to the ar then clicked them all and then clicked save and thought that was it, am I missing something ?
Thanks

Will try a reboot,I think I read everything you pointed to, in regards to this I installed multimode selected the channels I wanted ar to use then transferred them over to the righ into the ar window then selected everyone so they all had green ticks and clicked save, repeated for padding on the left and put the rest into the middle do nothing window
Thanks

Okay reboot complete and a recording set up for 8 minutes time

Update after rebooting ar recording started, so hopefully sorted now, funny I’m was sure I did a reboot but thinking about it now I think I may have rebooted after my first attempt at setting it up and missing out the green ticks after transferring the channels across to the ar window and upon checking it after that first reboot it didn’t show the channels so added the tick and save and left it at that, that’s my excuse anyway.

Thanks to black hole for the help

Update had failed recordings again last night with the error “unable to track programme” I had two fail on bbc2hd, 2 of deep water one after the other and 1 on bbc4hd of northern soul, but other recordings on padding completed, I think these were the only ar recordings last night.
So any help on what to check ?

Thanks

Last edited:
After diving into the deleted folder I’m afraid to admit your right will edit my op, many thanks

Take a look at this thread. I don't know why, but setting the machine default to AR and using multimode to change some channels to padding works fine, but with padding as the machine default, AR recordings mostly fail.

where do you set the machine default
Using the remote and the menus displayed from the HDR-FOX T2 on your TV
MENU > Settings > Preferences > Recording
For AR set the two top options (for padding) so that they both display 'Off'. This will cause the default to be AR.

Will try turning of padding in the box settings and resetting up multimode, oops black hole beat me to it many thanks for the reply

Just to update after turning padding of on the box everything seems to be working with multimode, so many thanks for the help

Back