My New word for the day

oijonesey

Hummy.tv SEO Guru
Not so far as I am aware at the present time. There does seem to be an issue with the earlier SD Humax recorders that can be ameliorated by omitting a multiplex when tuning.

I've just found my new word for the day (thank you Martin)- I shall use it to ameliorate my growing list of words I've never heard before!! (up to now only containing 'Forenoon' - it's a new list!!)

Does that mean if you hear a word for a second time that you have to remove it from your list because you have heard it before?

That's a very good point! I am now in a state of discombobulation and frasmotically pondering your suggestion!!

@BH - palliative (regrettably) I have heard before.

Frasmotic-now that's an interesting word, see here.

@ oijonesey, I'm starting to get worried about you!! :eek: Suggest palliative care?

Frasmotic-now that's an interesting word, see here.

@ oijonesey, I'm starting to get worried about you!! :eek: Suggest palliative care?

Thank you for your concern, for which I offer you my most enthusiastic contrafribularities - but I must concede that a) it's not the first time I've quoted them here and b) I owe them all to one of my avatars ancestors who used it first . Now then where did we put the topic of this thread? I'm sure it was here a few days ago but now it's just disappeared!! :oops:

I've just found my new word for the day (thank you Martin)- I shall use it to ameliorate my growing list of words I've never heard before!! (up to now only containing 'Forenoon' - it's a new list!!)

Can I suggest a new thread title "Oijonesey's Lexiconographical Muses" ?

I've just been explaining to Mrs F the differences between prevarication and obfuscation, relative to my enthusiasm for Christmas shopping...

Back