No default authority data available for this channel

Your default authority database need updating which has to be done manually. Use the "Update package list from Internet" button at the top of the "Package Management" page to update it, then restart your box. Should be OK after that.

Same problem but only for one channel - ITVBe.

The wife has a penchant for some stuff on this channel, but when trying to set recordings using webif get the same message as described by Pugwash.

Tried (a few times!) your solution Raydon, but still the problem persists.

Setting the recording on the Foxsat HDR itself is fine.

I always thought a 'Digidol' was some sort of electronic sex toy. :D
Anyway I've now added channel 120 for you. Also added the UKTV channels, 162 Drama, 163 Yesterday, and 164 Really, which are recent additions to the Freesat line-up.

Thanks chief. The "Digidol" (digital in Welsh) part is a hangover from when S4C on analogue terrestrial also carried Channel 4 English programming, therefore S4C Digital and S4C Analogue had different schedules

Thanks also for adding the UKTV channels, there's some good stuff on there occasionally.

Silly question, but does the fact my box is set to the Wales region (S4C on 104, C4 on 120) cause an issue?

Hi I have the No default authority data available for this channel. Unable to set the recording
on ITV HD
I have done the "Update package list from Internet" button at the top of the "Package Management" page to update it, and then restart the box". But this has not worked
Any other ideas ?

Regards

Ern

Go into the web interface EPG and click on any ITV HD program to bring up the "Program Details" popup. The CRID listed should look something like w*w.itv.com/839239762 where w*w.itv.com is the default authority.
If it's not like this then scroll right to the bottom of the popup and click on "Show raw EPG info" and report back the number in the first field which is the serviceid so that I can add it into the database.

Ask on the Foxsat-HDR threads on AV Forums. A poster there creates the updates. Before you ask, you have checked for package updates ?

Thanks, yes I had and I rebooted the box but just done it again and all is fine. I recently upgraded to a bigger drive so maybe that's why.

Hi Folks

I tried to set up a recording on Pick using the WebIF and got "No default authority data available for this channel. Unable to set the recording"

Setting the recording from the Humax EPG worked OK.

Any ideas please?

Back