No matching key for decryption

" A well known source of the Q variety"
"didn't have this issue before my wife wanted the "Q" version of source box."
Really?

In complete honesty, the one and only expetation I had when I made the initial post was a barrage of critism from you as it is clear to me that you enjoy doing so. That's why I went chapter and verse on information about what versions I'm using and detailed the problem very precisely. I knew you would still find fault after fault with me but I accepted that in the hope that you or someone else might just say something that finds a better work around and that i might learn something.

I got it in one.

You can retaliate against BH as it's your right. Very good in certain aspects technical knowledge combined with questionable character. Do as I. Thank him for useful advice, scold him when unreasonably critical.

mightyoakbob, black hole suggested i ask your advice re my forum question. I’m trying to programme recording of firestick programmes and posed the question “ if the firestick was signal was passed through a triax hdmi modulator and the rf output fed into a humax aura would the aura record the selected firestick programme? “ your experience with Sky q led mightyoakbob to think it would. what’s your opinion? having read the above correspondence i think your answer may be yes but i think it would be limited to the current selected firestick programme. i’m really after a way to record the future firestick programme/s. is there a way? regards, Johnbee

Back