No Signal

I still have the HDD disconnected. Did some more tests and I am getting more despondent. I can get a signal from the plain vanilla video phono output which is some comfort. However there is nothing on the Scart socket (using a Scart to phonoplugs adaptor). The Humax is only stable for about 10 minutes before it goes into continuous reboot mode. I have done a system flush and not reloaded 3.13.
As a receiver it will load all channels and output to TV via video phono. I am somewhat mystified as the base of the case is getting warm - oddly mainly in the area below the "pay card" slot where there is little electronics anyway. The power supply is cool as are the various chips and heat sinks. I don't understand the warmth of the base of the case! Haven't seen fan running but haven't yet managed to get in with webif to alter fan running parameters. Is the next thing to inspect the underneath of the main board for possible track damage. Would still appreciate advice/suggestions.
Thanks in advance

I can get a signal from the plain vanilla video phono output which is some comfort. However there is nothing on the Scart socket (using a Scart to phonoplugs adaptor).
I suggest this is operator error rather than a fault. You might have the SCART/Phono adapter switched to IN rather than OUT.

If there is no HDMI output despite there being analogue video output, assuming you find analogue not sufficient quality to live with, there's not much point investigating further.

Back