noob to the T2

It may sound silly, but I'm not entirely certain which code is running. I've done the install to run the HDR code but when the Hummy reboots it still reports that it's running software version KZTFT 1.02.20 which is the HD version. If it was running the HDR version then it would report FHTCP 1.02.20. So, the runHDRmode script is not working as it should. That would explain why the copy function fails. I'll have to investigate some more.

When you reboot it returns to HD normal mode.

Oh, sorry, did you mean at the stage "/mod/sbin/bootHDRmode"?

Just to clarify, when I run /mod/sbin/bootHDRmode the Hummy reboots into what ought to be HDR mode. At that point, the system version displayed on the TV screen still shows KZTFT 1.02.20 as the software version. I reckon that it ought to be saying FHTCP 1.02.20 which is the HDR version. However, the software version details which are displayed may those that are INSTALLED on the Hummy, rather than the version which is currently running.

Could somebody with an HD-FOX T2 verify whether what I'm seeing corresponds to their experience of running /mod/sbin/bootHDRmode successfully?

Thanks.

The easiest way to tell is by the colour of the disk space pie chart at the top right of the media screen. Blue for the HD, green for the HDR. I don't have an HD myself so can't verify the software version.

It's always blue, so something is going wrong with the attempt to boot into HDR mode. Must investigate further.

Back