Olympic fun

Just do it with oh-so-advanced WebIf - it's so simple!
Diagnostics, File Editor, Create File

OK. Did that, simples, thanks. Didn't work.
Created file again as suggested (copy paste from your post). Checked that it was in /mod/boot/ as tunefix-update.conf It was there OK
Rebooted. Rechecked /mod/boot/ for tunefix-update.conf not there.
Checked EPG but still no CH 106
Ideas please.

Is there anything relevant in /tmp/xinit.log - just after the Tunefix line?
This needs to be captured after the reboot after you added the config. file, as it's volatile.
Failing that, I don't know. You'll have to send me your /var/lib/humaxtv/channel.db file.

Thanks for your help. As It's 11:30 and I'm on my way to bed, I think I will try that tomorrow sometime and report back having tried it.
A retune would be easier, but I'm up for the challenge.:D

Ah Ha. Time for red face.:oops: and thanks for your patience prpr.
Just realised from another thread and some investigation that BBC4HD has reverted to BBCB and I can't get that MPX.
But I'm not certain whether or not, and I suspect not, that should have stopped the tunefix-update from putting it at 106. Still, it matters not now. Comments on the latter please prpr.

BBC4HD has reverted to BBCB and I can't get that MPX.
Why's that then? Which TX is your aerial pointing at (Hastings or Bexhill or somewhere else?) and what polarisation?
that should have stopped the tunefix-update from putting it at 106.
It should have done, but I'd need to see your channel.db file if it hasn't.

You've probably confused yourself. You've certainly confused me...

When you said you couldn't receive BBC B, you were wrong. BBC B = PSB 3 and you clearly can receive it otherwise you wouldn't get any HD channels.
You can't receive COM7, which is where BBC FOUR HD was before the Olympics and now is again after them . It was only on BBC B/PSB3 for the Olympics.
The before/after files you sent showed no sign of LCN 106 on either after applying my suggestion of how to re-add BBC FOUR HD (in #58).
This is correct, because you can't receive it. Tunefix won't add channels for muxes you don't/can't receive (although at one point there was a bug where it did).
I hope that clears it all up. I need a cuppa...

Yeah, Sorry, of course I was wrong. Red face again. Of course I meant Com7. I'm easily confused as well.
Please enjoy your cuppa.:)

Back