1. Before the update, The HD channels were as I set them on 1, 2, 3 ,4 and 5 and as set in tunefix.
2. After the update and a reboot as EPG was empty as was the schedule.
3. BBC1 BBC 2 and ITV (all HDs) were on 1, 2 and 3 but there no CH4 or CH5. LCNs 4 & 5 were just not there, nada.
4. Not only that, the two HD channels were not listed in the lower part of tunefix, so I couldn't add them.
5. I uninstalled tunefix to get rid of its settings.
6. Then retuned. As expected, the HD channels were on LCNs 101, 102 etc.
7. I then reinstalled tunefix and all the channels showed up in the lower half of tunefix like they should.
8. Made the necessary changes in tunefix.
9. Rebooted. EPG now all OK.
110. Restored schedule from a backup from yesterday. Schedule now OK.
The question was, what happened to C4 & 5 HD at steps 4 and 4 where they had gone completely awol from my system? (they were not on the box EPG either)