original humax firmware?

Yep. The good news is that the standard firmware and the BT firmware are currently in step with only a point difference in the version number to distinguish between them.

Yep. The good news is that the standard firmware and the BT firmware are currently in step with only a point difference in the version number to distinguish between them.

So, is the BT firmware still just ahead?

I know this is an old thread, but I have a DTR1000 which is a BT box (no badging though) and I cannot get the retail Humax firmware updates. This is how I discovered my box was actually a BT one in fact - i.e. I could not understand how my apparently Humax retail box was getting BT updates when I am connected to Plusnet. Apparently BT boxes have a hard wired identifier code which means they will never get the retail firmware updates, only BT ones. This is what I was told on the Youview forums anyway.

The BT firmware and retail firmware are on the same single fork of development. Just that one variety of box (usually the BT boxes) are later to update than the retail.

Back