Overrated

Gold on DAB is the place to be.
Can't get it in Cumbria.
Anyone wants country music easy listening (not Trog!) tune into Braithwaite's Country on freeview ch 121
Sunday eves 7-9. Radio Cumbria.

Gold is carried on the local DAB multiplexes so it is patchy. It is not on the Oxford multiplex but is on the Swindon one (which I can receive in Oxford). It is also on DAB in and around Birmingham. You can get it on Tune-In and other internet radio applications: search for Gold London.
Re. Trog's post: it is a bit like that, but at least you won't hear Ed F****** Sheeran. I am amazed that a thread about overrated musicians has got this far without mentioning him!

Not many females mentioned yet so I'll weigh in with Bette Midler and a repeat of Chrissie Hynde, grrrr.

The actress is Bethany Slater, and she’s a model, actress, and dancer. Slater doesn’t actually sing the song herself, but mimes the track which was sung by Leeds-based singer Alice Higgins.

The actress is Bethany Slater, and she’s a model, actress, and dancer. Slater doesn’t actually sing the song herself, but mimes the track which was sung by Leeds-based singer Alice Higgins.

My word, have you been studying Trev?
Wasn't Alice Higgins a snooker player?

Back