Package Management oddity

peterworks

Ye Olde Bowler
I clicked on Check for Updates to get the latest tunefix-update and the following came up:

Capture10-01-2019-16.30.36.jpg

Seems odd that I have 1.5.1-1 installed but 1.5.1 is available though there is no option to install (and no sign of tunefix-update)

Edit: tunefix-update seems to have updated to 1.0.60 okay...

I see the same, presumably the -1 has been removed from the beta catalogue but a higher version hasn't been uploaded to the main catalogue

I see the same, presumably the -1 has been removed from the beta catalogue but a higher version hasn't been uploaded to the main catalogue
It looks as though 1.5.1.-1 is in the main depository, and it is 1.5.1 that is in the beta depository.

I've just gone from something like 1.5.0.2 to 1.5.1.1 without having the beta package installed.
After that, a refreshed upgrade tab does not include 1.5.1 as being available unless the beta package is installed.

Having the Beta package installed seems to make the beta repository take priority over the main repository.
I may have expected them to have equal priority, but whatever, the weirdness will go away if there are no conflicts between the two.
So @af123 just needs to remove the old rs 1.5.1 package from the beta repository.

I was seeing that problem; since it has been fixed I have had the ir package reporting an installed of 1.13 and an available of 1.12-1 on both my T2s

I just built the database on the server, is it any better now (after doing an update)?

Back