Posting Problems

xyz321

I tried to post a reply to the "sigset_t (was going to post this in the commercial skipping thread, but couldn't!) " thread but it failed with no error messge. I also tried to post it into the now merged commercial skipping thread - same result. Is there a problem with the database?

I tried to post a reply to the "sigset_t (was going to post this in the commercial skipping thread, but couldn't!) " thread but it failed with no error messge. I also tried to post it into the now merged commercial skipping thread - same result. Is there a problem with the database?
I am having the same problem as you, which browser are you using? I am using Firefox 10.0.2 although I have been able to reply to this thread.

I was able to reply to the commercial skipping thread using IE9, but not my usual Firefox 10.0.2, so I suspect that it may be a forum issue that requires an update.

Back