PVR 9300T stuttering picture

Just a quick update...
Humax Support emailed me advising a factory reset & a manual retune - both of which I've done and the problem still persists.
Have emailed them back & am awaiting a further response...

Humax Support emailed me advising a factory reset & a manual retune - both of which I've done and the problem still persists.
Quelle surprise!
Have emailed them back & am awaiting a further response...
You probably won't get one. They are a clueless one-trick pony. Your only option is to demand a box swap.

I've been advised to perform a reset and then to manually tune the box. Not entirely convinced but I will give this a try. Humax sent me very precise instructions. A manual tune should not be necessary so close to the transmitter. Like PollyP I suspect it won't make any difference. Humax have promised me an exchange. At the moment it's on an overnight test on a different aerial.

Put the 9300T through a factory reset and a manual retune. Seems to have sorted the 'Quality' bug which now remains at 100% across all channels. If its still like that in a weeks time I'll be delighted. No idea why this should work.

Hello,
New here so please bear with me:) Bought my PVR in Feb & it worked perfectly until yesterday. The picture now stutters on all channels, I checked the Signal Quality & it was constantly fluctuating between 40% and 100% (signal strength is 81%). I powered the Humax off for a while and restarted. Initially the picture is perfect for a few mins then the fluctuation starts again. It is still the same now. Can anyone help or is this a case of sending the box back?
Many thanks.
Having similar problems with my PVR9300T bought in Dec 2013 as reconditioned model with a 1 years guarantee. Picture breaking up, checked all connections, appeared OK. By passed your box and connected direct to TV, no problems. Back to Humax carried out auto instal. Only picked up BBC channels, TV and Radio, 11 in total.
Back to my tv did a retune found the lot !!!Back to Humax tried carrying out Default Setting still no change. Next Retune produced nothing at all. Pulled out all plugs and power lead for 20 minutes. Back on, retune, nothing but still have 11 channels from previous tune??

Back to my tv did a retune found the lot !!!Back to Humax tried carrying out Default Setting still no change. Next Retune produced nothing at all. Pulled out all plugs and power lead for 20 minutes. Back on, retune, nothing but still have 11 channels from previous tune??
Have a careful look at the aerial cabling to the Humax (looking for kinks, badly made joints, or signs of water ingress). For reasons I have never understood the Humax is more sensitive to cable problems than other eqipment.

Back