Real Time Scheduling missing...

Andy Edgeworth

Got two Hummys both of which I upgraded to the latest custom firmware yesterday, which worked just fine. But - and there's always a but - I then decided to upgrade all the packages. Did both before I realised the Web Interface had barfed. Decided to leave repairs to today. Started up both machines this morning, and one (the older of the two) has recovered, and now works perfectly. Not so the newer one. So started Telnet and used the utility to reinstall the Web Interface, which worked a treat! Happy bunny time - or so I thought. Here's another of those 'buts'... Reading the forums I was pleased to find RTS is now available, so I enabled it on the older one, but, on the newer one, the option is not available! Looking through the configurations I can see no difference except one has Sweeper enabled, the other doesn't. Enabling it made no difference. Ideas anyone? Andy E.

sweeper? That's an optional package, so if it's there you installed it. Noting to do with RTS anyway.

There is no way the RTS option could be missing if you have installed the latest version of WebIF. WebIF >> Settings >> Advanced Settings >> Real-time scheduling? = YES|NO

Show us a screen grab of your WebIF Settings page with the Advanced Settings options open.

Full info here: https://hummy.tv/forum/threads/real-time-scheduling-schedule-without-rebooting.7322/

For info about packages (eg sweeper) see the relevant wiki entry, and/or forum discussion indexed here: https://hummy.tv/forum/threads/index-of-package-primary-topics.8005/

Last edited:
Ignore this - I did a reboot and the option is there and enabled now.....

Got two Hummys both of which I upgraded to the latest custom firmware yesterday, which worked just fine. But - and there's always a but - I then decided to upgrade all the packages. Did both before I realised the Web Interface had barfed. Decided to leave repairs to today. Started up both machines this morning, and one (the older of the two) has recovered, and now works perfectly. Not so the newer one. So started Telnet and used the utility to reinstall the Web Interface, which worked a treat! Happy bunny time - or so I thought. Here's another of those 'buts'... Reading the forums I was pleased to find RTS is now available, so I enabled it on the older one, but, on the newer one, the option is not available! Looking through the configurations I can see no difference except one has Sweeper enabled, the other doesn't. Enabling it made no difference. Ideas anyone? Andy E.

I've got exactly the same happening. My "old" Hummy has the RTS option but my "new" one doesn't. Did you sort it out on yours?

Both running exactly the same versions:-

Web interface version: 1.4.2-7
Custom firmware version: 3.13 (build 4028)
Humax Version: 1.03.12 (kernel HDR_CFW_3.13)

Attachments

• RTS Option Missing.jpg
    RTS Option Missing.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back