• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The forum software that supports hummy.tv has been upgraded to XenForo 2.0!

This is a major upgrade which changes the look and feel of the forum somewhat but brings a host of improvements too. Please bear with us as we continue to tweak things and report any issues or suggestions in Site/Forum Issues.

Redring settings

Dean

Hi,

just upgraded to latest firmware 2.14 and now find that I can't save the redring settings. Specifically I was after a clock on the display.

The redring settings seem to be in the "Settings for epgkeywords plugin - EPG monitoring by keyword" which seems an odd title so maybe I am in the wrong place?

I then hit the "Update settings" and get a new webb page pop up with "Settings saved" but no changes made?

I have ran the fix-flash-packages just in case

Thanks

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Redring settings are in the "Redring Settings" part of the webif settings page. You need to reboot your box after changing the settings before they are applied.

Edit: Try uninstalling the epgkeywords package, as this has been known to cause issues with other packages, and is no longer available.

OP
OP
Dean

Dean

Uninstalling epgkeywords package worked and I now have a clock and "Redring Settings" in the webif.

Should I then reinstall epgkeywords or is there a conflict?

Many thanks