Remote Scheduling registration

JackVee

Hi - my first post so apologies if it's in the wrong place.

I have just installed Custom Firmware on an HD Fox T2, and everything is all working exactly as expected. I first set up remote access using HTTPS and user authentication to check I could access and control the box from outside which is all fine. I am now trying to set up Remote Scheduling. Registration shows as Active on the settings page but I am not receiving any authorisation emails. I have tried three different email addresses, and also the forgotten password procedure. So far no email has arrived. I've checked all spam/junk folders and can't see anything. Searching the forum seems to show this has happened before so maybe it's not me? Can anyone help.

Regards, JV.

There may be a problem with RS daily emails.
My last arrived on 03/11.
The web side seems to be displaying as it should.

Is there a point in RS on a HD-Fox T2 (No HDD)? Does it have a recording schedule?

Is there a point in RS on a HD-Fox T2 (No HDD)? Does it have a recording schedule?
To run CF (apart from "naked" without packages) you would need some sort of USB drive connected, thus turning your HD-FOX half-way into an HDR-FOX.

Hi all - yes I have a HDD installed. I don't think I could do much without one! I have full external remote access to the GUI via HTTPS and port forwarding and can download videos that way. I also have two HDR Foxes which I intend to install the custom firmware on. It is just RS registration that seems to be the problem.
Thanks for the replies.

Sorry about that, the emails should be fixed now so please try and reset your password via the web interface - when you registered from the Humax web interface the account will have been created.

(All of the hummy.tv stuff was migrated to a new server last week and it looks like I missed a piece to get the automated email working.)

Back