Remote scheduling website

martyzzz

The instructions to get started with this say:

• Go to the Settings page in your device's local web interface and register with the remote scheduling service;
I can't find where to do this could somebody please help?

Thanks

I am not sure - I have the custom firmware and the web interface to the Humax

If you know what i need to do could you please list the steps in detail?

If you are not sure then you haven't.
Go to the Package Management page, select the Available tab and find the "rs" package and install it.

Thanks for your help. I now have the RS package installed and I have registered but the EPG does not populate with any program information. Am i missing something that I need to do to make the EPG work?

In settings the EPG region shows as "Unknown" in the Devices section

I have now tried the reboot from the webif using the round button marked reboot. I have then typed the rs/push and it ran to completion. Still no EPG so I have logged out of RS and logged back in again and still no EPG. The list of scheduled recordings does appear in RS, just not the EPG

Thanks - tried that and a don't think id did anything this is all it showed

>>> Beginning diagnostic rs/epgpush

Running: rs/epgpush

>>> Ending diagnostic rs/epgpush

I will try in the morning

The diagnostic you want is rs/sync. It is supposed to do this when you register, there's obviously a bug there.
Waiting overnight may well have solved it too.

Logged on this morning and the EPG was fully populated without any further action. The EPG Region is now correctly shown under devices. Time is the healer? Thanks to all for your help

The remote EPF for my machine is also blank and has been for a while now, I guess it was from a disk upgrade a while ago. Running rs/sync gives

Wed Dec 19 13:38:11 2018 - Wants service 45376 (>1545867000)...
Wed Dec 19 13:38:11 2018 0 entries found.
Wed Dec 19 13:38:11 2018 - Wants service 45392 (>1545867000)...
Wed Dec 19 13:38:11 2018 0 entries found.
Wed Dec 19 13:38:11 2018 No EPG data to send.

The list is about twenty or thirty long

rs/epgpush gives the same results. What else can I try?

Back