[rs] Remote Scheduling Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, not a RS portal question as such, but if I get a conflict as a result of a series link, if I delete one of the conflicts, am I deleting the series link or just that one episode?

Why is my remote scheduling list showing duplidates ( same time , same channel) for certain programs?
The humax EPG schedule on the box does not.....
It might have coincided with the London switchover as all newly created schedules do not appear twice.
Any attempt to delete entry in remote schedule appears not to do anything, and 2 listings still appear.
Any thoughts? Its not for any particular channel listing, in fact its for BBC2, BBC3, ITV1, ITV2, C4, C5, ITV 4...I can go on...

I don't know - PM me your MAC address or the email address that's registered on RS and I'll have a look.

Is the reason the calendar function being one day out due to February 29th not being picked up properly?

Ps. Is it possible to have it in the webif xepg?

Is the reason the calendar function being one day out due to February 29th not being picked up properly?

The calendar works properly for me as far as I can tell. It's being done by the browser though so it might depend on what you're using - Mobile Safari? I'll test with that tonight.

I've tried it on my Netbook in Firefox and Opera with the same result. Selecting a day ahead results in showing the EPG for the previous day. Not a big problem. There are work-arounds.

I have tried this on my PC and it works OK. Sorry, not much help, but I thought I would mention it! Using FF v12 & IEv9, Win7 64bit.

edit: I wish to retract the above statement! I have just double-checked my previous actions and realised I have 'dropped-off'! I too have the same problem with the calendar function. Appologies for the confusion.

Hi 4291, I too have the same issue, and I use Firefox v12, if I click the calendar icon, the correct day is highlighted (Today Monday 30th April 2012) but if I go forward to May and choose Thursday 3rd May 2012, it shows Wednesday 2nd May!

So basically I can see that the calendar highlights today's date when you click the icon, but if you choose a day to jump to, it shows the date minus one.

Hi Folks,
Not been around here much lately (but still very much enjoying the customised firmware), but am having a problem.

From the RS Portal, I'm trying to change a recording (Peppa Pig for those who are interested) from AR to padded. I can enter the Before and After values, but nothing happens whan I click on Confirm.

Win7 IE9. I've tried in compatibility mode, but then nothing happens when I select 'More' to get to the Disable AR / Delete options.
In 'normal' mode, the 'loading' ring carries on spinning, suggesting that the page isn't loading properly?
Also, I've tried on an Android phone and the same thing happens.

:confused:

TIA,
Simon

From the RS Portal, I'm trying to change a recording (Peppa Pig for those who are interested) from AR to padded. I can enter the Before and After values, but nothing happens whan I click on Confirm.

Try now. Daddy Pig had got into the system somehow. I had to go upstairs and jump up and down to shake him off ; ->

Naughty Daddy Pig, tell him I'll set dine-saw on him if he does it again.

Thanks af, prompt service as always!

Yes. In the end I manually fiddled with the schedule on the box (didn't realise you could do that:rolleyes:), but I've just tried it with Roary and it worked a treat.

Cheers.

It's on the Web-if?
I meant manually editing the end time via the remote.
But I'll definitely update the web-if...

Ah ok, changing the schedule on the box itself converts it to a fixed time event (like on the old VTRs) and removes the series link as far as I know.

Ah ok, changing the schedule on the box itself converts it to a fixed time event (like on the old VTRs) and removes the series link as far as I know.

eek!

Better try that again then, but this time do it properly, or I'll feel the wrath of the little one. Thanks for the heads-up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back