[rs] Remote Scheduling Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled.jpg I had scheduled a delete IRT program as seen here was processed successfully.

I woke up today to find that it has not as seen here
Untitled.jpgu2.jpg

I think the Remote Schedule server needs to have contact with your Humax (while it is out of standby) before clearing this problem

The hummy is on now and been so for the last 2 hours. Plenty of time to be contacted, right? The conflict still shows.

The disk contents viewed via RS (clicking in pie chart) is 2 weeks out of date. Do I need to reset something to get it working again?

Recmon is showing up to date events.

Yes one of the last seen dates is 6 March. The other is today.

Is the"mmm" part of the diagnostic?

I ran the diskpush diagnostic yesterday, plus reboot, and waited overnight before checking the disk contents on RS again. My Humax was last seen at 3:40 this morning as expected but the disk contents are still "as at 2:11 am on Wednesday, 6th March 2013".

Any suggestions what should I try next?

Edit: rslog added.

>>> Contents of /mod/tmp/rs.log 0.00 bytes

The server must be having problems with the disk contents list that your box is uploading for some reason. Can you let me know the MAC address of your box (by private message) and I will look into it for you.

I enabled email alerts for failed recordings but i get them for stuff i have deleted....how do you clear the list????
You need to make sure that the RS server has up-to-date details of your disk contents - run the diskpush diagnostic and see if that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back