RS top 100 scheduled recordings - films REQUEST

mihaid

I noticed that the 2001 space odyssey made it into the top 100 and as far as I remember it's the only tima I saw a film there.

would it be possible to either have another button or something else on the main page to see the top 10 films say?

Would it be possible to have the option to show the top 10/100 on the WebIF?

I use it 99% of the time for scheduling over the RS.

would it be possible to either have another button or something else on the main page to see the top 10 films say?
Identifying the films is tricky. All the system currently does is to tot up how often recording names appear across the schedules for the active subscribed boxes. To identify films by genre I'd need to try and link the names back to the EPG data across the multiple regions.

I could do a filtered view which just shows anything over an hour in length though if that would be useful.

Identifying the films is tricky. All the system currently does is to tot up how often recording names appear across the schedules for the active subscribed boxes. To identify films by genre I'd need to try and link the names back to the EPG data across the multiple regions.

I could do a filtered view which just shows anything over an hour in length though if that would be useful.
That would be a great start, but what happens if no films made it into the first 100 rs recordings? Would it return zero films?

I noticed Oblivion recorded by 7 % which I would have liked not to have missed. any chance af123 might have a look at filtering the results as he suggested by more than an hour length?

I've added a basic filter section on the top recordings list. It currently just allows you to filter by scheduled recording length in minutes.

Screenshot%202016-02-21%2015.19.56.png

I definitely could love you. However, the filter only works on the stuff appearing in the top 100. Would it be possible to extend the top 100 to, say, top 200 or 500?

I definitely could love you. However, the filter only works on the stuff appearing in the top 100. Would it be possible to extend the top 100 to, say, top 200 or 500?
Already at the bottom of the 100 list you are down to recorded by 2% - go much further and it will be recorded by 1 person and any attempt at ordering becomes pointless.

I don't what the total number providing information is or at what point we get to single respondents.

From the point of view of ordinary programmes I agree with you but from the films POV I think even if one person records a film, it may be a great pointer for me or others. The top 500, 200, 100 could be given as choices so not everyone sees the top 500 if they don't want to.

for example this week/now only one film appears in the top 100 but there must be a lot more being recorded I assume.

Could I ask what the 'Dash' and 'DEPG' options are for in #12?, I don't get them or the region = XXXX (also in #12), with RS ver. 1.4.1
upload_2016-2-22_19-8-43.png

I don't what the total number providing information is or at what point we get to single respondents.
It varies somewhat as it only takes into account boxes which have contributed in the past 14 days. That's currently 1240 devices.

Could I ask what the 'Dash' and 'DEPG' options are for in #12?, I don't get them or the region = XXXX (also in #12), with RS ver. 1.4.1
View attachment 2189

The region tag was only being shown when there was more than one registered Humax. That should be sorted now.
Those other two buttons are just administrative dashboards. Depg shows distributed-EPG data and statistics and Dash is an overview page showing how much traffic the server is handling.

It varies somewhat as it only takes into account boxes which have contributed in the past 14 days. That's currently 1240 devices.
So 2% equates to about 25 recordings which is more than I was initially thinking so a top 200 or 500 could still have more than 1 recording for each program.

Just updated it to show the top 500. It won't show anything that has only been set to record on a single device but 2 and above are fair game.

Back