Scheduled recordings list after re-scan

peterpi

I've just done a re-scan (I didn't want to do it, I pressed the wrong button :(). As you'll know I've got to reprogram the recording schedule. Is there a way of saving the recordings schedule so that if I do the same thing again I can save all the agro. I've got the custom firmware installed.

If you have the custom firmware (and the full WebIf) installed then your schedule recordings would have already been backed up. The backup is done automatically on a daily basis. Via the WebIf, select schedule events and you will see a yellow box 'Backup/restore...'. Click it and see...

Sorry for jumping the gun. I've looked and found the "auto backups".

There was something at the back of my mind which made me think there was a backup, but I thought it might have been wishful thinking.

If you have the custom fw installed then your schedule recordings would have already been backed up. The backup is done automatically on a daily basis. Via the WebIf, select schedule events and you will see a yellow box 'Backup/restore...'. Click it and see...

Thanks for that. You posted while I was exploring. :)

That'll teach me not to take the lazy option, but I was a bit cheesed off (and thats being polite).

Back