Season's Greetings

Same to you.

I've achieved a 30+ year ambition; as of midnight tonight - a Slade free Xmas beginning December 1st. :dance:

You're off sunning yourself somewhere aren't you?

Was, returned mid December but off again next week :byebye: Had to avoid falling foul of the 90/180 day rule, one unexpected consequence of Brexit. The last two weeks of the break were surprisingly wet but warm.

Well it's certainly been hot and sunny-ish amongst the haze this week, so how about doing it now?
Christmas (according to GREAT! romance) started on Thu. 7th Sep at 10:49 - in the middle of record September heat (30+ for 6+ days). You just know the wizards who run these TV channels have cotton wool for brains.
MikeSh's present to RobH1

Christmas (according to GREAT! romance) started on Thu. 7th Sep at 10:49
What a shame that some of my tech doesn't seem to update the channel names. The Christmas in the DOG is so small (on my small TV) I can't tell. Oh, and finally, I don't watch that channel. Strangely enough I had spotted the change when I saw a myriad of Christmas films in the EPG. I wonder if anyone actually watches these films.
Christmas always starts in September. Morrisons have mince pies and Christmas puddings on sale already. Bonkers because the mince pies will be out of date ages before any Christmas event.

The largest Tesco near me have stocked up on various Christmas sweets, chocolates, puddings and some other bits and bobs. It came as a bit of surprise to me as last year it prominently started stocking hot cross buns a fortnight before building up the Christmas takeover of the shelving instead.

Back