Silent Witness 22 Jan 2024 (+ 6 Feb) heads-up

That's on the Aura presumably. Maybe the Aura isn't good at updating its EPG cache.
Yes Aura, not noticed any issue before and it has always been on the ball when there are late changes to the schedule from what I have seen. The odd thing is why was it titled Silent Witness when the program was airing (with description for Ambulance) then titled Ambulance after the program ended.

The odd thing is why was it titled Silent Witness when the program was airing (with description for Ambulance) then titled Ambulance after the program ended.
Just checked the instant recording I made and the info still has the correct title but the wrong description. Presumably it locks in the data found when the recording starts.

The schedule still has next week's episodes, so at least that's working.

Next week is the last pair of the series. Does anyone know if that is likely to get kicked about by football? If so I'll set it to record on the freesat box as well to see how that handles it.

Just checked the instant recording I made and the info still has the correct title but the wrong description. Presumably it locks in the data found when the recording starts.

The schedule still has next week's episodes, so at least that's working.

Next week is the last pair of the series. Does anyone know if that is likely to get kicked about by football? If so I'll set it to record on the freesat box as well to see how that handles it.
The EPG is still saying Ambulance as title and S12E2 for details today, why would the EPG revert the title back from correct to false even if the description was always wrong ?.

The EPG is still saying Ambulance as title and S12E2 for details today, why would the EPG revert the title back from correct to false even if the description was always wrong ?.
It certainly does. But plays Silent Witness. "How hard can it be?" :dunno:

Back