Sky arts series record

sine24

Are any of you able to set such a thing? My T2 and also my Foxsat does not offer series record for things like S01E01 programs

My 5000T claims to series record “Tales of the unexpected” and “Discovering...”. However, some other programmes eg. “The great songwriters” S2E5 only offers to record the one programme. There is only one episode in the EPG so no surprise there.

My Foxsat has a new season of The Great Songwriters starting next week with a series CRID. https://www.sky.com/watch/title/ser...great-songwriters/episodes/season-3/episode-1 $ky list S02E05 as recordable today but no air date for S02E06, and episode 5 has no series CRID.

You can enable CRID display on the Foxsat WebIF and assume the same on the -T2 WebIF, so confirming it's a broadcaster error.
All the broadcasters can make mistakes and sometimes need these pointing out to them, for correction. ;)

Great songwriters offers series record on my T2. How would you point it out to sky?
Some of them do, and some of them don't.

The episode from series 2 on 21st doesn't.
Possibly that is a one off repeat without the rest of series 2.
1642373842343.png

"Tales of the Unexpected" offers series record,

What some broadcasters, including ITV, do is schedule single episodes of series to fill gaps in the schedule and those odd episodes are not assigned a series crid.
Other broadcasters just forget to assign a series crid even when it is a regularly scheduled programme

Back