Sky Player no longer working?

mcwildcard

Tried to load up today and although it seems to log in, all the screens past the menus bring up error messages.
Is this just me, or are others experiencing the same problem?

Yes no longer able to watch live channels anymore, I had experience the error 0803 code when trying to view on demand from last week and now it appears when opening the sky app... very disappointed :(

Yes, same here. It s very disappointing but we did get it for a while, who knows maybe Humax will release it in their next firmware update :frantic:

Thanks for the confirmation guys, guess I'll shift one of the skygo accounts back over to my PC.
A shame really, it's the main reason I got this box, but all good things come to an end I suppose :(

Sky Player has never been officially supported by Humax (it is in the category "coming soon"), so the custom portal crack has always been on a wing and a prayer.

Oh yeah, I was never under any other impression, but I get the feeling that this will never arrive on the Humax officially, even the Fetch box player has now been killed off by Sky. For whatever reason they seem to be limiting the ways SkyGo can be accessed.

Had the same problems found a workaround...

Goto watch live tv, wait for the error message to appear. Clear it off the screen, then press hide to remove the empty menu area.

Press the up or down arrow to reveal the channel selection, select channel and it should come up fine

Hmmm. I tried to follow my instructions just again after watching F1. Now stuck on the 0 dummy channel and unable to get anything else... Very odd...

Having has the same 0803 error as everyone else and losing access her week, I just tried it today and it's working fine again. Not sure if anyone knows whether this will stay working ?

Yep fine for me too. Got the odd random error while trying to list all sky1 content but it's 99% functional again.

I have found over the last week that it doesn't seem to work in the mornings but its fine in the evenings.

Can't get the on demand content to work though, I'm using 1.0.20 and cw 2.11 but not sure if 1.0.27 makes any difference?

On demand never did work.

[Edit: sorry, I don't use it myself, but that is what I had gathered from the various posts in the past]

No it did after the 1.02.27 update was released, was able to watch Sky 1 programmes even though the Sky 1 channel wasn't avaliable live. Once the error 0803 started appearing the on demand stopped

Yes alll good here, choppy footage not an issue today. How odd. I guess we will watch this space yet again!

Back