Software Version 1.00.26 OAD

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Just a reminder for those who have not already downloaded and installed this version on their PVR-9150T.

The OAD is due to run from 10am on Monday 8th August 2011 until 9am on Wednesday 10th August 2011.

Will this update solve my problems since the recent changes in East Anglia? Since the first change last week all the BBC channels have poor quality signals and un watchable. I have tried rescan and factory reset to no avail.

Fair enough. I would be pretty certain that a software update will not improve reception. What stage of DSO are you at? What transmitter are you receiving from?

I get my signal from the Tacolneston transmitter, I have the DSO wrtten at home but I think the last update was Jan 2011. It appears that I am not the only one having this problem as I had a phone call from a mate.

I get my signal from the Tacolneston transmitter, I have the DSO wrtten at home but I think the last update was Jan 2011.
According to DigitalUk the BBC MUX changed from 63 to 55 on the 9th November and is at higher power than previously.

According to DigitalUk the BBC MUX changed from 63 to 55 on the 9th November and is at higher power than previously.
The MUX is on 55 other details below:-
Hardware ver Rev 1.0
Software ver HPTTF1.00,24
Loader Ver A4,39
Update Date Jan 18 2011

I have just noticed that another repeat of HPTTF 1.00.26 is due to be broadcast OTA from 10:00 am Mon 18/2/2013 until 9:00 am Wed 20/2/2013.

Back