Spam attack....

Guess I walked into that one :)

I wondered if you had something in mind, but I also asked on behalf of anyone else (who might not have English as a first language) who has difficulty following your games. "easyer"?

Afternoon Guys & Gals,

I've upgraded the forum software and added some spam controls .. new members need to have 5 posts before they can post any links in their post. Also, we have a spam checker which checks registrations for known spammers.

Hopefully this will help.

Thanks,

Michael

I've upgraded the forum software and added some spam controls .. new members need to have 5 posts before they can post any links in their post. Also, we have a spam checker which checks registrations for known spammers.
Thank you; fingers crossed. Whilst we have your attention can I suggest one other change; now that the YouView Humax box DTR-T1000 is on general sale I think it would be appropriate if it had its own section in the Forum rather than being in other tereestrial products.

Thank you; fingers crossed. Whilst we have your attention can I suggest one other change; now that the YouView Humax box DTR-T1000 is on general sale I think it would be appropriate if it had its own section in the Forum rather than being in other tereestrial products.

I second that request Martin, seeing as I am now the owner of a DTR!

That should save me quite a lot of time then.:D;)

Back